Here is my shortlist of reviews for Christian novels that I absolutely loved.
These titles are so well written, I couldn’t put them down, and I highly recommend. Meaning, I would buy these titles for my mom, sisters, mother-in-law, friends, and my nieces. These are the ones I really want to highlight, but you can find all my reviews in the drop-down menu above. If you try one of these stories, please be sure to let me know!
- Above the Fold by Rachel Scott McDaniel (Historical Romance)
- At Loves Command by Karen Witemeyer (Historical Romance)
- The Christmas Heirloom – 4 Christmas Novellas (Historical)
- Delayed Justice by Cara Putnam (Legal Suspense)
- Far Side of the Sea by Kate Breslin (Historical)
- Justice by Emily Conrad (Contemporary)
- My Heart Belongs in the Blue Ridge: Laurel’s Dream by Pepper Basham (Historical Romance)
- No Ocean Too Wide by Carrie Turansky (Historical)
- The Number of Love by Roseanna M. White (Historical)
- The Sowing Season by Katie Powner (Contemporary)
- The Unexpected Champion by Mary Connealy (Historical Romance)
- When Twilight Breaks by Sarah Sundin (Historical/Historical Romance)
- Wings of Devotion by Roseanna M. White (Historical)